NLPA - U.S. federal & pretrial services for attorneys/clients in the U.S. & Washington DC
US FEDERAL & PRETRIAL SERVICES
- NLPA offers pretrial services in both state and federal jurisdictions.
- We have two different levels of pretrial services offered:
- Pretrial Information Program (PIP)
- Full Pre-trial Research Services (FPT)
- NLPA has provided pretrial services in cases involving most charges - so whether you are facing a drug crime or white collar crime, state or federal, we can help!
- NLPA also offers competitive pricing for our pretrial services as well as a number of different financing options and payment plans. For more information click here
- NLPA also has an extensive listing of experts should your defense need examination of evidence, expert analysis and testimony, etc.
- For more information about our track record in helping clients at the pretrial stage, please click here
- The pretrial stage of a case - whether federal pretrial or state - is a crucial time in the case to ensure all defenses are presented and preserved in the record. Even if you are offered a plea in the case, NLPA can assist counsel in reviewing all of these matters to present the strongest defense or even to determine if a plea in the case is more beneficial.
- Want to know what our clients have to say about our assistance? click here to check out our feedback. We value our customers and work hard for their needs. At NLPA we're more than a team....we're your team and when hiring NLPA you can rest assured that we will do everything possible to help you in your pursuit of justice.
If you are in need of assistance,contact us today for more information. We're ready to put our team to work for you!
- If you have just been arrested and do not even have an attorney yet, no worries, we can help here to. If you need new counsel to represent you for trial, NLPA has a national network of attorneys we have assisted in the past that we are happy to refer to you for this purpose.